Walking to Walgreens.
- Andrew: Man, it's cold out here.
- Markus: Man, what? Wait until it's like 38 degrees when you're walking to class in the morning.
- Me: I can't wait.
- Andrew: What!? It should be hot all year round.
- Me: First off, I sweat too much for it to be hot. Two, I love the cold. And three, girls are always going to want to hug me.
- Markus: He does have that advantage.
- Andrew: Jay gives those big ass bear hugs. Girls love that shit, they like feeling small.
- Me: Naaaah.. They just like feeling secure.
- Markus: [Tall ass girl on the basketball team] makes me feel secure..
- Me: And even when I start slimming down, girls will still want to hug me, because they KNOW I give awesome hugs.